1. JAVA -Java is a general-purpose programming language that is class-based, object-oriented, and designed to have as few implementation dependencies as possible.
2. DOT NET – .NET Framework is a software framework developed by Microsoft that runs primarily on Microsoft Windows. It includes a large class library named as Framework Class Library and provides language interoperability across several programming languages.
3. PYTHON – Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
4. PHP – Python is an interpreted, high-level, general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
5. ANDROID – Android is a mobile operating system developed by Google. It is based on a modified version of the Linux kernel and other open source software, and is designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets
6. DATA ANALYTICS AND MACHINE LEARNING – Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building. It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention
7. BIG DATA ANALYSIS – “Big data” is a field that treats ways to analyze, systematically extract information from, or otherwise deal with data sets that are too large or complex to be dealt with by traditional data-processing application software.
8. SOFTWARE TESTING – Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the software product or service under test
9. Digital Marketing - Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.